Table of Contents
- Introduction: Managing for Improvement
- Part 1: TOC Systematic Approach – The U-Shape
- Part 2: The Reality of Production and Operations Management
- Part 3: TOC Solution for MTO
- Part 4: Implementing TOC Solution for MTO
- Part 5: TOC Solution for MTA
- Summary of the book
The book is 502 pages, soft covers.
The book can be bought as an eBook at
Oded Cohen is one of the world’s well known names in the Theory of Constraints (TOC). He has nearly 40 years of experience in developing, teaching, and implementing TOC methodology, solutions, and implementation processes while working directly with Dr. Goldratt all over the world.
He was one of the developers of the logistical software for production scheduling called OPT, the TOC thinking processes, and the TOC management skills.
Oded has brought his expertise to educating a whole generation of TOC practitioners and implementers. He is also a co-author of the book, Deming & Goldratt: The Theory of Constraints and the System of Profound Knowledge, The Decalogue – a ten step approach to implement continuous improvement.
Oded is a co-founder and co-president of TOCPA – the Theory of Constraints Practitioners Alliance.