- Start with the book Behind the Cloud, Chapters 1-3 – to learn how to construct a good Dilemma Cloud.
- Then move to the book Mistakes and Difficulties in Working with TOC Logical Tools, Chapters 1-8 – to learn in detail how to avoid mistakes in constructing a Cloud.
- Return to Behind the Cloud and work through the book until the end – to learn in detail how to surface good assumptions that can lead you to find solutions.
This combination of material will enable you to build good enough clouds and equip you with good understanding and practical tips how to work with assumptions and develop injections.
If you want to have further understanding of different types of Clouds and build solid knowledge on how to develop UDEs and how to work with UDE Clouds:
- Move to the book Through Clouds to Solutions, and also read Chapters 9-10 in Mistakes and Difficulties
- Read Mistakes and Difficulties to the end
To get solid understanding of how to work with the Strategy and Tactic Tree:
- Move to the book A Good Strategy & Tactic Tree
We work together with you